Changing lives One Card and One Gift at a Time

Thursday, July 19, 2012

TPI Testimonies: Thank You for showing me how to be Grateful!

There are times when overwhelming things happen to people who don't expect to receive a pure appreciation. That person was me.


In the midst of designing the Team Pure Intents website, I got really sick. The kind of sick that wouldn't allow you to even think straight. A couple of days in to it, I received a phone call from Byron and Vicki. I couldn't even talk but they wanted to pray with me a prayer of healing. I was so grateful for that prayer I began to praise God for two wonderful people. I really appreciated that.

A couple of days later, I received a get well card from Byron. This was no ordinary card. It had a personal message that was thoughtful and again unexpected. I was thankful for his thoughts, prayers, and wishes.
Sonya with "Brownie Points"

Last week I went to my mailbox to retrieve the usual items...bills! Then a voice called out to me and said, "Sonya you have a box...Looks like Christmas all over again!" I was surprised because I wasn't expecting anything. He handed me the box and I saw the logo 'SendOutCards'. I immediately grabbed the box and dashed to my car. As I opened the box, there was a card that had many different words on it but the main word that caught my eye was the word 'blessing'. Indeed this was a blessing and although this was not the only thing in the box, I was truly blessed by the overwhelming gratitude that was shown to me for doing something I love to do and that is helping people establish their web-presence and market their passion. I am so THANKFUL, GRATEFUL, and APPRECIATIVE for the opportunity to say thank you and the chance to revel in gratitude.

I hope you have the opportunity to take the 30 day challenge to express your gratitude and get involved with overwhelming someone who doesn't expect to receive a 'pure' appreciation from you!

Blessings,
Sonya Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Success Store

Visit JimRohn.com Today!

Business Tools

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket