Changing lives One Card and One Gift at a Time

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Go in The Direction You Set Forth

Why can’t I reach those goals? 

Have you ever gotten really inspired to accomplish something, ventured out to get it and came up short? Maybe you set some goals and spent every waking moment trying to accomplish them all, but then after a few days of not reaching some parts of that goal you got discouraged and let go of the possibilities to achieve it?

There could be a flaw within the process of you achieving those goals. Maybe you've set an unattainable high expectation or the goals you've set don’t inspire your drive? You've got to set S.M.A.R.T. goals (Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Realistic. Time-bound.) Focus on what you do well and continue to improve on that. Get real about where your weaknesses are and how they can affect the foundations of your strengths. If you spotlight those things that you may not be good at you can find out how you can address those weaknesses so you’ll be on the look out when those things come up during you achieving your goals. Here are three online goal planners that can help you fix those flaws that may be blocking you from achieving your goals:

Goalmigo
Goalmigo helps you set short- and long-term goals, share them with friends, family with the Goalmigo community and track your progress along the way.

Joe’s Goals 
Joe's Goals is a simple yet powerful tool to make tracking your goals the easiest part of accomplishing them. Use the simple single page interface to setup daily goals and track them with just a click.

Disciplanner
Disciplanner.com is a web site for tracking long term personal goals and bad habits. No hourly schedules, just commit to weekly goals and record time, that's it.

There should be a balanced mix of personal and professional goals. Get a clear picture of what you want to accomplish and the time it will take to get there. 

Low Valley. High Valley. Are You Prepared? 

Change is inevitable. What would you do if you've consistently made $4500 in your business every month and now your business is only bringing in inconsistent revenue? How will you recover from the loss? Are you prepared with a backup plan? Well this scenario should definitely be addressed within your goal setting plan. Those “What-if’s” are a part of everyday living so you should prepare for them at every milestone of your goal setting planner so your backup plan will already be in place in case something does go awry.

Mindful Magic Meditation

Okay! So I’m going to get a bit deep on you but I think it’s important to address how we think and perceive what we are experiencing on a daily basis because it could have a direct effect on how we conquer the low and high valleys of accomplishing goals. There are two things I want you to remember when preparing for those Low Valley moments to get you into a High Valley Experience:

I am not in control of my life or those in it. The mindful magic meditation happens when I relax and just show up in every moment of my life as authentically, honestly, and as lovingly as I can be.

I trust in the perfection of the unfolding of my life. The mindful magic moment is that everything is already perfect because I show up trusting in everything, everyone, and every moment. When I notice the beauty, all things are perfect. I can do what I can to change things around me even those things deemed bad. But when I focus on the perfect unfolding of my life, my outlook thrives on the happiness that’s there because I show up everyday trusting. 

What do you think? Did this help you? I hope you’ll give those goals you let go another chance and if you got stumped by a low valley moment, breathe! Take a deep breathe and take a mindful magic meditation break. Dust yourself off and write, write, again!

Onward and Upward!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Success Store

Visit JimRohn.com Today!

Business Tools

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket